How do you last a torrid time in Life?
1. Accept the reality that you are in the throes of a crisis. Stop wishing that it didn’t exist. Acceptance always delivers inner peace.
2. Know that the storm will always be strong. By even thinking of its ferocity, you are only going to feel debilitated. At the epicenter of a storm, it is always calm. Find that center, your center. That’s where you will find strength.
3. Your center is where you lose sense of time, place and thought. Art – anything inherent that makes you come alive – often leads you there.
4. Trust the process of Life. Do what you can do without losing your inner peace – daily, diligently.
5. No matter how intense it is, no storm lasts forever. All storms pass. So, be patient, surrender completely, let go…and offer yourself to be led by Life…”